This toolkit contains a variety of helpful resources for credit unions regarding the Share Insurance Fund.
- The Capitalization Deposit Statement Application (opens new window) allows credit unions to view their capitalization deposit balance and transactions held with the Share Insurance Fund. The information within this application is updated weekly.
- Credit unions can use the Estimated Operating Fee Calculator (opens new window) tool to estimate their operating fee for the current year.
- Credit unions can submit an Electronic Funds Transfer Payments Form to provide the NCUA with the information needed to make electronic payments to credit unions.
- Additional information related to Invoices Mailed for Capitalization Deposit Adjustments (opens new window) is updated semi-annually.
- The Downloadable Graphics web page has various electronic NCUA and Share Insurance Fund logos, signs and images for credit unions to download. This page also contains information for how to order Share Insurance Fund signs.
- For additional questions about the NCUA’s share insurance coverage, call 1.800.755.1030, option 1 or send an email to DCAmail@ncua.gov. This toolkit (opens new window) contains a variety of helpful resources for consumers regarding share insurance coverage.