The National Credit Union Administration is committed to providing access to all individuals—with or without disabilities—seeking information on this website. We have built this website to conform to the Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (opens new window) (as amended), which requires that all individuals with disabilities (whether federal employees or members of the general public) have access to, and use of, information and data comparable to that provided to individuals without disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on us.
If You Have Trouble Viewing Content
If you have difficulty accessing information on this site, particularly if using assistive technology, including screen readers, eye tracking devices, or voice recognition software, please contact us.
You can do this by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org, and the following information:
- URL (web address) of the material you tried to access
- the problem you experienced
- your contact information
If you have feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, please send an email to Section508@NCUA.gov.
To help us address the issue, please include:
- The nature of the accessibility problem;
- Your preferred format (electronic format, standard print, large print, etc.);
- The web address, or URL, of the requested material; and
- Your contact information so we can reach you if we have questions or to provide assistance.
We appreciate your feedback in helping our site be as accessible as possible.
Email: For questions or information about this site's accessibility, send an email to Section508@NCUA.gov.