Call Report Changes for June 2020
The June 2020 Call Report includes changes based on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and related changes to NCUA regulation §§ 702.104 and 702.2.
- Added two accounts to capture the number and dollar amount of forbearance loans granted consistent with § 4013 of the CARES Act. These loans will NOT be reported on the Delinquency schedule (pages eight and nine) or on the Troubled Debt Restructuring schedule (Schedule A, Section 5)
- Added two accounts to capture the number and dollar amount of Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans
- Added an account to capture the amount of SBA PPP loans pledged as collateral to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System’s PPP Lending Facility (PPPLF)
- Added an account to capture the amount of PPPLF loans
- Modified the Risk Based Net Worth calculation to apply a zero risk rating to PPP loans
- Modified the net worth ratio calculation to exclude PPP loans pledged as collateral to the PPPLF from total assets
Corrected June 1, 2020. This version corrects an earlier “What’s New” version containing an error regarding the applicability of
the Risk Based Net Worth requirement.