ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Dec. 15, 2015) – The National Credit Union Administration announced today the December 2015 issue of The NCUA Report is now available online (opens new window).
This latest issue includes columns from NCUA Board Chairman Debbie Matz, Vice Chairman Rick Metsger and Board Member J. Mark McWatters. Additionally, it contains articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on supervisory, regulatory and compliance issues that are important to all federally insured credit unions.
The articles in this month’s edition include:
- Proposed Rule on Field of Membership Offers Regulatory Relief, Growth Opportunities
- Chairman’s Corner: Future of Credit Unions Depends on Viable Membership Fields
- Vice Chairman Metsger’s Perspective: Members: The Heart and Soul of Every Credit Union
- Board Member McWatters’ Perspective: Exam Appeals: Credit Unions Deserve a Better Process
- Board Actions: Two-Year Budget Approved with Smallest Percentage Increase Since 2007
- Great Flexibility Means Credit Union Boards Have to Be Engaged
- Help Keep Your Members Safe This Holiday Season
Published monthly, The NCUA Report is NCUA’s flagship publication. The newsletter highlights important Board actions and key issues that credit union managers, staff and volunteers need to know. Interested readers can subscribe to the online version of the newsletter here (opens new window). For previous issues of The NCUA Report, go to http://go.usa.gov/cghah (opens new window).