Read the latest issue of The NCUA Report
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (May 25, 2017) – The National Credit Union Administration released today the second quarter edition of its newsletter.
The current issue of The NCUA Report, available online here, features columns from Acting NCUA Board Chairman J. Mark McWatters and Board Member Rick Metsger, as well as articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on regulatory, supervisory and compliance issues at federally insured credit unions.
Articles in the second quarter 2017 issue include:
- Updated Guidance On Consumer Compliance Risk Indicators Now Available
- Chairman’s Corner: Safety, But At What Price?
- Board Member Metsger’s Perspective: Deciding on a Merger Partner Shouldn’t be Like a Blind Date
- Board Actions: Share Insurance, Stabilization Funds Report Solid Performance
- What to Look Out For When Managing an Indirect Lending Program
- Do You Need to Notify the NCUA Regional Director of an Information Security Incident?
- Fundamentals Look Strong, but the Fed and Fiscal Policy Cloud Outlook
- Have Questions About Implementing the MBL Rule? These FAQs Can Help
- FinCEN Adds Fifth BSA Compliance “Pillar”
- Learn How to Better Protect Your Older Members
The NCUA Report newsletter highlights recent Board activity and important information that credit union managers, staff and volunteers need to know. The third and fourth quarter issues of the newsletter will be available in August and November. Previous issues are available online here.
If interested, you can subscribe to the online version of the newsletter here (opens new window).