NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION
SUNSHINE ACT: NOTICE OF AGENCY MEETING
TIME AND DATE: 10:00 a.m., Thursday, July 25, 2013
Board Room, 7th Floor, Room 7047
1775 Duke Street (All visitors must use Diagonal Road Entrance)
Alexandria, VA 22314-3428
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Proposed Interpretive Ruling and Policy Statement 13-1, Minority Credit Union Preservation Program.
Item 1a (opens new window) | Item 1b (opens new window)
- Proposed Rule – Parts 741and 748 of NCUA’s Rules and Regulations, Electronic Filing of Financial Reports.
Item 2a (opens new window) | Item 2b (opens new window)
- Request from San Francisco FCU to Expand its Community Charter.
Item 3 (opens new window)
- Quarterly Insurance Fund Report.
Item 4a (opens new window) | Item 4b (opens new window)
- 2013 Temporary Corporate Credit Union Stabilization Fund Assessment.
Item 5 (opens new window)
- Reprogramming of NCUA’s Operating Budget for 2013.
Item 6 (opens new window)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Mary Rupp, Secretary of the Board, Telephone: 703.518.6304.