NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION
SUNSHINE ACT: NOTICE OF AGENCY MEETING
TIME AND DATE: 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Board Room, 7th Floor, Room 7047
1775 Duke Street (All visitors must use Diagonal Road Entrance)
Alexandria, VA 22314-3428
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Board Briefing – Interagency Proposal, Truth in Lending Act.
- Interest Rate Ceiling Determination.
Item 2 (opens new window)
- Proposed Rule – Section 701.14 of NCUA’s Rules and Regulations, “Troubled Condition” Definition.
Item 3a (opens new window) | Item 3b (opens new window)
- NCUA’s Rules and Regulations, Access to Emergency Liquidity.
Item 4a (opens new window) | Item 4b (opens new window)
- 2012 Temporary Corporate Credit Union Stabilization Fund Assessment.
Item 5 (opens new window)
- Quarterly Insurance Fund Report.
Item 6a (opens new window) | Item 6b (opens new window)
- Reprogramming of NCUA’s Operating Budget for 2012.
Item 7 (opens new window)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Mary Rupp, Secretary of the Board, Telephone: 703.518.6304.