ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Sept. 18, 2019) – The National Credit Union Administration is expecting an unusually large audience for its September 19 open Board meeting, and the agency is making special preparations.
People planning to attend the meeting, which begins at 10 a.m., should be aware of the following:
- There will be 50 seats available in the agency’s Filene Boardroom;
- Attendees will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis;
- The agency has made an overflow room available for attendees, and those arriving after the boardroom is full will be escorted there;
- The agency’s headquarters will open at 8 a.m., and attendees will proceed through security as usual and obtain visitors’ badges;
- Visitors who leave the building after obtaining a badge will need to go back through the screening process when they return, and they will not be given preference for a boardroom seat; and
- Security staff will begin escorting attendees upstairs at approximately 9:30.
The open Board meeting will be available on a livestream from the agency’s website, NCUA.gov. The meeting agenda is available, and Board documents will be posted on the agenda page when the meeting begins.