Read the latest issue of The NCUA Report online
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Nov. 27, 2018) – The National Credit Union Administration released today the fourth quarter edition of its online newsletter.
The latest issue of The NCUA Report features a joint column from NCUA Board Chairman J. Mark McWatters and Board Member Rick Metsger, as well as articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on regulatory, supervisory, and compliance issues affecting federally insured credit unions.
Articles in the fourth quarter 2018 issue include:
- Board Message: Working Together Works Better
- How to Submit Requests to Serve A Local Community Using the Narrative Approach
- How the Enterprise Solution Modernization Program Will Benefit Credit Unions
- Agencies and Institutions Gather to Discuss Improving Diversity
- How NCUA’s Revised Merger Rule Will Impact Mergers Going Forward
The NCUA Report newsletter highlights important regulatory information that credit union managers, staff, and volunteers need to know. Users can access The NCUA Report’s articles in HTML format or view the entire issue as an interactive PDF file. Previous issues are available on the NCUA’s website.
The next quarterly issue of the newsletter will be available in February 2019. If interested, users can subscribe to NCUA’s online newsletter.