Read the Latest Issue of NCUA’s Monthly Newsletter
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Feb. 16, 2016) – In the process of building smarter and more secured ATMs, could the methods consumers use to access their money evolve in ways never considered just a few years ago?
An article by the National Credit Union Administration’s Office of National Examinations and Supervision examines this question and the future of ATMs in the February 2016 issue of The NCUA Report newsletter, now available online.
The latest issue of the agency’s newsletter also features columns from NCUA Board Chairman Debbie Matz and Board Member J. Mark McWatters. Additionally, it contains articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on supervisory, regulatory and compliance issues that are important to all federally insured credit unions.
Other articles include:
- Chairman’s Corner: You’ve Got to Be in It to Win It!
- America Saves and Military Saves Week Runs February 22–27
- Board Member McWatters’ Perspective: Creating a Fair and Balanced Approach to Regulation
- Board Actions: NCUA Invites Comments on Methodologies for Overhead Transfer Rate, Operating Fee
- What to Know If Your Credit Union Holds MSB Accounts
- 2016 Examinations Will Focus on Greatest Potential Risks
- 2016 Regulatory Review List Now Available on NCUA.gov
- Deadline to Register for the CUSO Registry is March 31
Published monthly, The NCUA Report is NCUA’s flagship publication. The newsletter highlights important Board actions and key issues that credit union managers, staff and volunteers need to know. Interested readers can subscribe to the online version of the newsletter here. Previous issues of The NCUA Report are available online at (opens new window).