Read the latest issue of The NCUA Report online
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (March 1, 2018) – The National Credit Union Administration released today the first quarter edition of its online newsletter.
The latest issue of The NCUA Report features a column from NCUA Board Chairman J. Mark McWatters as well as articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on regulatory, supervisory, and compliance issues affecting federally insured credit unions.
Articles in the first quarter 2018 issue include:
- NCUA Board Approves $736 Million Share Insurance Distribution in Q3 2018
- Chairman’s Corner: An Important Year Ahead
- DDoS Attacks in the Payments System Are A Growing Threat
- New Tool Will Enhance NCUA’s Cybersecurity Assessments at Credit Unions
- When Disasters Strike, the Information in CU Online Is Critical
- Hispanic and Multi-Cultural Credit Unions Gain in Assets, Members; Other MDIs Continue to Face Challenges
- NCUA’s Call Report Modernization Would Reduce Reporting Burdens
The NCUA Report newsletter highlights important regulatory information that credit union managers, staff, and volunteers need to know. Users can access The NCUA Report’s articles in HTML format or view the entire issue as an interactive PDF file (opens new window). Previous issues are available online here.
The next quarterly issue of the newsletter will be available in May 2018. If interested, users can subscribe to NCUA’s online newsletter here (opens new window).