February 2017 Issue Now Available Online
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Feb. 24, 2017) – The National Credit Union Administration’s NCUA Report newsletter is moving to a quarterly publication schedule, the agency announced today.
The February 2017 issue is now available online here. The next issues in 2017 will be available in May, August and November.
The February 2017 issue of The NCUA Report features columns from Acting NCUA Board Chairman J. Mark McWatters and Board Member Rick Metsger, as well as articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on regulatory, supervisory and compliance issues at federally insured credit unions.
Articles in this month’s issue include:
- Cybersecurity, Bank Secrecy Act Among 2017 Supervisory Priorities
- Chairman’s Corner: A New Chairman’s Corner
- Board Member Metsger’s Perspective: Inclusion: The Communication Connection
- Reminder: CUSO Registry Reaffirmation Must Be Completed by March 31
- Board Actions: NCUA Seeks Comments on Alternative Capital
- Piloting a More Flexible Exam Process
- Minority Credit Unions Continue to Face Challenges
- Take the Pledge: Military and America Saves Week is Feb. 27–March 4
The NCUA Report newsletter is NCUA’s flagship publication. It highlights recent Board activity and important information that credit union managers, staff and volunteers need to know. If interested, you can subscribe to the online version of the newsletter here. Previous issues of The NCUA Report are available online here (opens new window).