Read the latest issue of The NCUA Report online
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Nov. 28, 2017) – The National Credit Union Administration released today the fourth quarter edition of its online newsletter.
The latest issue of The NCUA Report features a column from NCUA Board Chairman J. Mark McWatters as well as articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on regulatory, supervisory, and compliance issues affecting federally insured credit unions.
Articles in the fourth quarter 2017 issue include:
- The Rise of Bitcoin: Understanding the Ins and Outs of this Cryptocurrency
- Chairman’s Corner: Regulatory Reform Begins with this Critical First Step
- Outlook for Economy Looks Strong for the Rest of 2017
- Lessons Learned from the Recent Hurricanes
- Maintaining Situational Awareness Is Essential with Today’s Cyber Threats
- Detecting and Preventing Ransomware Starts with Four Key Steps
- Director’s Report: Launching a New Office to Help You Grow
- Voluntary Diversity Assessments Due Dec. 30
- Encourage Your Members to Take Advantage of This Year’s Open Enrollment
- NCUA Cybersecurity Awareness Tips
The NCUA Report newsletter highlights important regulatory information that credit union managers, staff, and volunteers need to know. Users can access The NCUA Report’s articles in HTML format or view the entire issue as an interactive PDF file (opens new window). Previous issues are available online here.
The next quarterly issue of the newsletter will be available in February 2018. If interested, users can subscribe to NCUA’s online newsletter here (opens new window).