ALEXANDRIA, Va. (July 19, 2017) – The video recording of the June 23, 2017, open meeting of the National Credit Union Administration Board is now available on the agency’s website.
Archived videos of past Board meetings may be viewed here, and each video remains on the site for one year.
At the June open meeting, the Board unanimously approved five items:
- Publishing a request for comment in the Federal Register on proposed changes in the methodology determining the overhead transfer rate.
- A notice of proposed rulemaking proposing amendments to agency regulations to create more transparency and simplicity in agency regulations governing corporate credit unions.
- A final rule updating agency regulations regarding treatment by the NCUA Board, as liquidating agent or conservator of a federally insured credit union, of financial assets transferred by a credit union in connection with a securitization or loan participation.
- A final rule revising agency procedures for disclosing records under the Freedom of Information Act.
- A final rule adjusting civil monetary penalties for inflation, as required by Congress.
The Board also received a briefing from the Office of the Executive Director and the Office of the Chief Information Officer on the Enterprise Solution Modernization program.
NCUA posts these videos as part of the agency’s ongoing efforts to provide transparency and to allow those unable to attend Board meetings the opportunity to become better informed. An interval between the meeting and posting is necessary for the videos to comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act for the hearing and visually impaired.
The Board Actions page of NCUA’s website has more information, including Board agendas, which are posted at least one week in advance of each open meeting; copies of Board Action Bulletins, which summarize the meetings; copies of Board memorandums and other documents.