ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Dec. 13, 2016) – The video recording of the Nov. 17, 2016, open meeting of the National Credit Union Administration Board is now available on the agency’s website.
Archived videos of past Board meetings may be viewed here, and each video remains on the site for one year.
At the November meeting, the Board unanimously approved two items:
- Operating budgets for 2017 and 2018 to fund NCUA’s essential activities and strategic priorities, including implementing the recommendations of the Exam Flexibility Initiative.
- A final rule making technical changes to the agency’s Community Development Revolving Loan Fund regulation to improve transparency, organization and ease of use by credit unions.
The Board also received briefings on:
- The performance of the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund in the third quarter;
- The Share Insurance Fund’s equity ratio projections and the recommended 2017 premium range of 3 to 6 basis points for credit union budgeting purposes; and
- The 2017 overhead transfer rate.
NCUA posts these videos as part of the agency’s ongoing efforts to provide transparency and to allow those unable to attend Board meetings the opportunity to become better informed. An interval between the meeting and posting is necessary for the videos to comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act for the hearing and visually impaired.
The Board Actions page of NCUA’s website has more information, including Board agendas, which are posted at least one week in advance of each open meeting; copies of Board Action Bulletins, which summarize the meetings; copies of Board memorandums and other documents.