ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Oct. 9, 2015) – The video recording of the September 2015 open meeting of the National Credit Union Administration Board is now available on the agency’s website.
Archived videos of past Board meetings may be viewed here, and each video remains on the site for one year.
The September open Board meeting’s agenda consisted of five items:
- A final rule and policy statement raising the asset ceiling of a “small entity” to $100 million, providing special consideration for regulatory relief in future rulemakings to 76 percent of all federally insured credit unions;
- A request from Charlotte Metro Federal Credit Union, of Charlotte, North Carolina, to expand its community charter;
- A final rule giving corporate credit unions greater flexibility to provide bridge loans to credit unions awaiting funds from the Central Liquidity Facility, thereby expediting access to needed liquidity;
- A final rule adjusting civil monetary penalties for inflation, as required by federal law; and
- A briefing by the Chief Financial Officer on the performance of the Temporary Corporate Credit Union Stabilization Fund, which remained in a positive net position.
NCUA posts these videos as part of the agency’s ongoing efforts to provide transparency and to allow those unable to attend Board meetings the opportunity to become better informed. An interval between the meeting and posting is necessary for the videos to comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act for the hearing and visually impaired.
The Board Actions page of NCUA’s website has more information, including Board agendas, which are posted at least one week in advance of each open meeting, copies of Board Action Bulletins, which summarize the meetings, copies of Board memorandums and other documents.