ALEXANDRIA, Va. (Nov. 16, 2015) – The National Credit Union Administration announced today the November 2015 issue of The NCUA Report is now available online.
This latest issue includes columns from NCUA Board Chairman Debbie Matz, Vice Chairman Rick Metsger and Board Member J. Mark McWatters. Additionally, it contains articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on supervisory, regulatory and compliance issues that are important to all federally insured credit unions.
The articles in this month’s edition include:
- Targeted Risk-Based Capital Rule Will Better Protect Credit Unions
- Chairman’s Corner: Risk-Based Capital: The Final Chapter
- Vice Chairman Metsger’s Perspective: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- Board Member McWatters’ Perspective: A New Approach to Credit Union Regulation
- Board Actions: Revisions to Delegations of Authority Will Streamline Community Charter Changes
- Remembering Hurricane Katrina Brings Home the Need for Preparedness
- Risks in the Shadows: Understanding NCUA’s Need for Vendor Authority—Part 2
- Understanding the New Process for Handling Consumer Complaints
- Making the Business Case for Diversity
- NCUA Opens Nominations for First 2016 Consulting Round
- New Video Helps Credit Unions Use the FFIEC’s Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- Talk to Your Members about Their Financial Security during Open Enrollment
Published monthly, The NCUA Report is NCUA’s flagship publication. The newsletter highlights important Board actions and key issues that credit union managers, staff and volunteers need to know. Interested readers can subscribe to the online version of the newsletter here. For previous issues of The NCUA Report, go to http://go.usa.gov/cghah. (opens new window)