Read the latest issue of The NCUA Report online
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (May 31, 2018) – The National Credit Union Administration released today the second quarter edition of its online newsletter.
The latest issue of The NCUA Report features a joint column from NCUA Board Chairman J. Mark McWatters and Board Member Rick Metsger as well as articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives and information on regulatory, supervisory, and compliance issues affecting federally insured credit unions.
Articles in the second quarter 2018 issue include:
- With Interest Rates Likely Headed Higher, Is Your Credit Union Ready?
- Board Message: NCUA’s Blueprint for Improved Operations to Benefit the Agency, Credit Unions, and Their Members
- Three Tips for A Successful Grant Application
- Wire Transfer Scams Involving Real Estate Transactions Are Increasing
- Thinking About Outsourcing Some of Your Operations? Make Sure You Plan Accordingly
The NCUA Report newsletter highlights important regulatory information that credit union managers, staff, and volunteers need to know. Users can access The NCUA Report’s articles in HTML format or view the entire issue as an interactive PDF file. Previous issues are available online here.
The next quarterly issue of the newsletter will be available in August 2018. If interested, users can subscribe to NCUA’s online newsletter here.
NCUA is the independent federal agency created by the U.S. Congress to regulate, charter and supervise federal credit unions. With the backing of the full faith and credit of the United States, NCUA operates and manages the National Credit Union Share
Insurance Fund, insuring the deposits of account holders in all federal credit unions and the overwhelming majority of
state-chartered credit unions. At MyCreditUnion.gov, NCUA also educates the public on consumer protection and financial literacy issues.