Tuesday, July 28, 2015: 3:00 PM (Eastern Time)
NCUA Chairman Debbie Matz will host a free town hall webinar with the credit union system on Tuesday, July 28, beginning at 3:00 p.m. Eastern.
Registration for this webinar is available here.
The webinar will feature updates on a range of subjects, including but not limited to:
- Credit union system performance;
- NCUA’s Regulatory Modernization Initiative;
- Efforts to provide regulatory relief;
- A forthcoming proposed rule on member business lending; and
- Cybersecurity and interest rate risks.
During the webinar, participants will be able to type in questions and get answers about any topic relating to NCUA. Participants also can submit advance questions at WebinarQuestions@ncua.gov. The subject line of the email should read, “Matz Town Hall Webinar.”
Participants with technical questions about how to access this webinar may email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance. NCUA will closed caption and archive the webinar online here approximately three weeks following the live event.