Records available in the Electronic Reading Room are linked to this page.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the National Credit Union Administration Regarding Enhanced Cooperation and Coordination
- Legal opinion from Paul Hastings, LLP
- NCUA Telephone Directory
- Legal Opinion Letters
- Credit Union Applications
- Corporate Credit Union FOIA Requests
- B1 form and agenda for 2.6.20 NCUA Board Briefing on Asset Management Estates of Melrose CU and LOMTO CU
- Merger Data since 2000
- MIS – General Information describing each of the Credit Unions in our database.
- EXAM – Tabular sheet of data collected from yearly examinations of credit unions by federal and state examiners.
- AIRES – Complete examination data collected from yearly examinations of Credit Unions by federal and state examiners.
- 5300 – Call report data collected from Credit Unions. This data is collected quarterly.
- FPR – Financial Performance Report includes summary data and historical trends calculated from cyclical call report data.
- SAP – Includes the NCUA financial, human resources and administrative systems.
- AMAC – The system, which supports the program needs to the Asset Management and Assistance Center.
- TMS – Time report information submitted by NCUA examiners.