Records available in the Electronic Reading Room are linked to this page.
- Legal opinion from Paul Hastings, LLP (opens new window)
- NCUA Telephone Directory
- Legal Opinion Letters
- Credit Union Applications
- Corporate Credit Union FOIA Requests
NCUA Board Travel Expenses
Chairman Debbie Matz
Vice Chairman Rick Metsger
- MIS – General Information describing each of the Credit Unions in our database.
- EXAM – Tabular sheet of data collected from yearly examinations of credit unions by federal and state examiners.
- AIRES – Complete examination data collected from yearly examinations of Credit Unions by federal and state examiners.
- 5300 – Call report data collected from Credit Unions. This data is collected quarterly.
- FPR – Financial Performance Report includes summary data and historical trends calculated from cyclical call report data.
- SAP – Includes the NCUA financial, human resources and administrative systems.
- AMAC – The system, which supports the program needs to the Asset Management and Assistance Center.
- TMS – Time report information submitted by NCUA examiners.