NCUA Board Chairman Debbie Matz will host a free town hall webinar, open to the entire credit union industry and anyone interested on Thursday, July 18, beginning at 3 p.m. EDT.
The webinar will feature updates on a range of subjects, including:
- Credit union industry performance;
- NCUA’s Regulatory Modernization Initiative and efforts to provide regulatory relief;
- NCUA’s proposed rule on derivatives;
- Emerging industry risks;
- Low-income credit unions;
- Emergency liquidity and the Central Liquidity Facility; and
- Guidance on credit ratings and risk management.
During the webinar, participants will be able to type in questions about any topic relating to the credit union industry. Participants may submit advance questions at WebinarQuestions@ncua.gov
. The subject line of the email should read, “NCUA Town Hall.”