Tuesday, June 25, 2013: 2:00 PM (Eastern Time)
NCUA will host a free webinar by the Office of Small Credit Union Initiatives Credit Union Collaboration
on Tuesday, June 25, at 2 P.M. (EDT).
OSCUI Director Bill Myers, along with Guy Messick and Jack Antonini of the National Association of Credit Union Service Organizations, Ben Rogers of the Filene Research Institute and Crissy Ortiz of Optimal Talent Solutions, will discuss how collaboration initiatives and strategies — especially among small and low-income designated credit unions — can be used to:
- Reduce operating expenses and encourage growth in membership and products and services;
- Access financial resources through OSCUI’s grant programs;
- Assist with succession planning and find new managerial talent;
- Develop performance metrics and establish benchmarks for success; and
- Maintain a credit union’s viability in a rapidly evolving financial services industry.
This free webinar is open to credit unions of all asset sizes. Click here to register. Participants will also use this link to log into the webinar. Registrants should allow pop-ups from this website.
Participants may submit questions in advance at WebinarQuestions@ncua.gov. The subject line of the email should read “Credit Union Collaboration.” For technical questions about accessing the webinar, please call 703-518-6440.