Wednesday, March 27, 2013: 2:00 PM (Eastern Time)
NCUA will host a free webinar by the Office of Small Credit Union Initiatives Examination Issues for 2013 on Wednesday, March 27, at 2 P.M. (EDT).
The presentation will cover topics that include:
- How credit unions can effectively manage interest rate and liquidity risk;
- How credit unions can control for concentration risk;
- How a credit union can measure and manage technology risks;
- Whether a credit union’s internal controls are sufficient to deter and mitigate fraud, errors or other operational problems; and
- Whether a credit union’s supervisory committee and audit functions are adequate for its size and complexity.
Registration for this free webinar is now open. Click here to register. Participants will also use this link to log into the webinar. Registrants should allow pop-ups from this website.
Participants may submit questions in advance at WebinarQuestions@ncua.gov. The subject line of the email should read “Examination Issues for 2013.” For technical questions about accessing the webinar, please call 703-518-6440.