The Chartering Manual will be published in its entirety (including recent amendment IRPS 10-1) soon.
NCUA CHARTERING AND FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP FORMS
Users can print out and use the versions of the following NCUA Chartering and Field of Membership Forms that are listed below. All of these forms are in PDF.
- Conversion of State Charter to a Federal Charter – Federal Credit Union Investigation Report.
- Federal Credit Union Investigation Report.
- Approval of Organization Certificate and Certification of Insurance.
- Report of Official and Agreement to Serve.
- Application for Field of Membership Amendment.
- Application for Field of Membership Amendment (use for all single common bond expansions and multiple common bond expansions of less than 3,000).
- Notice of Meeting of Members to Convert from a Federal to State Chartered Credit Union.
- Application to Convert from a State to a Federal Credit Union.
- Affidavit - Proof of Results of Membership Vote - Proposed Conversion From Federal Credit Union to State Credit Union.
- Federal to State Conversion - Ballot for Conversion Proposal.
- Application and Agreements for Insurance of Accounts.
- Information to be Provided in Support of the Application of a State Chartered Credit Union for Insurance of Accounts.